You can add collaborators to an app by creating an Meteor Cloud organization and transferring the app to that organization.
Meteor Cloud organization accounts allow you to deploy, scale, and monitor apps with a team of developers. Note that you always log in as an individual user (organizations don’t have passwords).
Get Meteor Cloud for organizations
- Create a new organization at in your Meteor Cloud account under “Organizations”
- Add your collaborator[s] to the new organization
- Access your organization by toggling the “organization tab” on your Meteor Cloud dashboard. Your dashboard view will change depending on the organization you select.
- Enter payment details for your organization by selecting the “billing” link for you organization
- Deploy new apps or transfer existing apps to this organization.
And you’re done!